Security Poster: M14 A/P Mine
$38.00 – $60.00
This security poster illustrates the M14 United States Anti-Personnel Mine. One of the smallest anti-personnel mines made, the pressure operated M14 contains a very small quantity of explosive because the mine is designed to maim rather than kill. The mine operates using a 'bellville' spring mechanism, and this mine is extensively copied by other countries. This security poster features the technical specifications of the M14 anti-personnel mine, a sectioned, exploded M14 with the parts labeled, and the top view of the M14 with safety clip as well as the bottom view of the mine with detonator holder. The security poster also contains side views and sectioned views of the M14 when the mine is set to safe, when the mine is set to arm, and when the mine is fired.
Security Poster: M14 Anti-Personnel Mine
Security Poster Order Sku: SDDPM077
This Security Poster of the M14 Anti-Personnel Mine shows:
- A sectioned, exploded M14 with the parts labelled.
- The top view of the M14 with safety clip and the bottom view of the mine with detonator holder.
- Side views and sectioned views of the M14 when the mine is set to safe, when the mine is set to arm, and when the mine is fired.
- The technical specifications of the M14 Anti-Personnel Mine.
The features of this security poster are:
- We supply the posters in two sizes: 8.3 x 11.7 inches (UK size A4) and 11.7 x 16.5 inches (UK size A3)
- As standard we supply the posters in a clear protective sleeve
- As an option the posters can be laminated at extra cost